Monday, January 14, 2008

I feel.... lousy.

I came to school today just to check into my residence and collect my room key, get my ISM registration form signed and submitted, to work, and pick up a book that I have on hold in the library.

And that's about it, since I have no classes on Mondays this semester.

Did I also mention that this sem, I have a one-and-a-half day school week? *evil grin*

So, work. I have a 2-4 pm slot for webcast, and my 5-9 pm slot for computer lab duty. Yay, I've just made... $40 today.

But I have to go back later and clean my room... sob. At least it's not as dirty as it was when I checked in last sem. No lizard shit all over the place and everything. Everything's just mostly very dusty, and dust is easily dealt with.

I was still packing my stuff this morning and neither of my parents could send me to school in the morning so my stuff's all still at home. My dad's offered to help me get my stuff over tonight though, so I guess I'll be making a trip home after work.

This is turning out to be one of those terribly random posts.

I made a cheesecake yesterday, and by this morning it was all gone. I brought some of it over to Joseph's house for him, and he said it was nice. His mum said it was nice too; even asked for the recipe, which made me feel a little... I don't know, silly? Coz the recipe's really simple and it really doesn't take long to make, and asking me for the recipe makes it sound like I spent so much time on it, but I didn't, and I just feel like a horrible cheat or something somehow.

Or maybe I'm just being weird.

Shall go do the reading for Pereira's class now. I'm determined not to slack off on readings this sem, and it may be my last ever semester, so I'm determined to make good on it...!

No comments: