Thursday, July 22, 2004

Birthdays!! Oh, I love it when there're plenty of people around; you can't celebrate a birthday without lots of people, hahaha... :D :D :D

And yes, I've been wearing a silly grin on my face for about three quarters of today for obvious reasons. :D Said silly grin is now attempting to worm its way into my typing and blog post. As you can see. :D Not that I really care. :D :D :D I'll grin and smile till I split my face if I like! :D

Birthday wishes, in order: Sylvia messaged me at 11.55 pm last night, haha... 5 minutes early, but hey! It still counts!! :D Debbie's came next, altho hers was one of those forwarded kinda messages when she says that she's really happy that she knows someone like me. :) But I *was* wondering why she was sending me one of those out of the blue. :D

Next: Wan-Tsin, then Pam, with the expected "Happy Birthday and oh you're so old". :D :D :D

O week precamp starts today as well, too, so when I got there, Mary and Denise wished me happy birthday too, and soon my whole house knew, haha... Of course, all the raggers already knew. :)

Debbie came later, after we all had lunch, and she brought cake!

A chocolate one with blueberry filling, I think, and it had cream with chocolate shavings, and she said that it was for Titus House's three July babies, which were myself, Alex, and another guy named Mark. Alex's bday was on the sixth, and Mark's was on the 17th, but mine was the only one which was on that day itself, haha.. So had a big piece of that cake... :D

Oh, and they made Alex kiss Eunice as his so-called bday "present/wish"; I'm not sure if I should envy or pity the poor guy. :P

And then, at the end of the day's activities, Pam and I sat outside the arts club room and we ate the apple pie that she baked for me! It had a "G" in the middle of it! :D

So we lit the candles and I blew them out and everything, and we ate and talked and between the two of us, we ate about half the pie; it was lovely!! As it is with everything that Pam bakes. :P

Then we went down to AS7 where they were having dance practice, and I let Haoran have some; he wanted to eat the whole half that was left after he had one bite! And he wanted to order from Pam, haha... :D

Wan Tsin, Mary and Yuimin all really loved it too; then I brought the rest home; there was still slightly more than a third left. :D

And I had another mango cake when I got home!

Haha!! Three cakes/pies in one day!! :P

Oh, and I have Maksim's CD now, from Pam and Sylvia, and Mary gave me a small notebook that she decorated with sequins in the shape of a "G"; I love stationery. If I had enough money, I'd buy every single pretty/cool-looking notebook that I saw at bookshops. :P

And my sisters gave me this fancy paper clip, and a calligraphic writing of my chinese name; I have no idea who did it, but it looks lovely. :)

Ah, then when I got home, Yingyi messaged me at about 8 to say happy birthday!

Lovely day.... :)

No comments: