Saturday, June 10, 2006

Words cannot express how much I love Miroslav Klose. XD

And hate Jens Lehmann.

I'm not a staunch football fan, but yeah, I love Germany; I acknowledge that the Brazilians are amazing, but I still love the Germans. :D

Am so pissed that Kahn is playing second-string keeper; Lehmann let in two goals last night which I think Kahn definitely wouldn't have let past him. Argh. Was so pissed when he let Wanchope equalise Lahm's opening goal.

But then my favourite striker came along, haha. XD

Klose scored the second goal, and the third one as well; happy birthday to him indeed. :D I loved the third goal though. It was a header that bounced off the Costa Rican goalkeeper, but Klose was quick to kick it in before the goalie could get up.

And the fourth goal! I don't usually like Frings but scoring from the 25 yard line would put you in anyone's good books, wouldn't it. XD

No comments: