Sunday, July 09, 2006

Yay. Germany won third place. :) That's still something to be happy about.

So, this calls for a picspam. XD

I take no credit for the lovely photos, and I make absolutely no apologies for the overkill of Miroslav Klose pictures. XD


From the Strenesse photo shoot:




I know, I don't usually like Ballack, but this shot of his face in profile is nice. I have no idea why I didn't save the picture of Podolski, but oh well. I can't be bothered to go look for the site with all the pictures now. :P


From the opening game:


Lahmi is just such a happy boy in this shot, it's adorable. XD



Klose after his second goal; I loved that goal. :D



Frings and the 25 yard line!! Woot!! :D


Against Poland:


Neuville and Klose. Ballack's just along for the ride. Quite literally. XD



Against Ecuador; my favourite match of the whole tournament, since my new fave striker duo were all over the place:



Can't you just feel the love? Klose and Poldi make a lovely picture.



Threesome! XD




This shot is funny. It looks like Schneider's getting all possessive with Klose or something. Lol.



Against Sweden; once again, Miro-Lukas galore:




Those two together are dangerous. :D



Argentina. Thank dear Mirek for scoring the equaliser.





Italy. Was so upset when they lost.


It was heartbreaking seeing all those pictures of Klose and Micha and everyone else crying.



Portugal. Hurrah for Schweini! :D






Now for miscellaneous shots:







Group hug!! :D



Aww. He looks so adorable. XD



Poor Lahmi with his dislocated elbow. Lucky thing for him you don't really need elbows in football.



Prinz Poldi and his Best Young Player award. He's always all smiles; gotta love that about him.



Poldi's personalised Adidas TunIt boot, with the words of Germany's national anthem on the inside. Nice.



Ich liebe Deutschland. :)

No comments: