Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tired, tired, tired.

Damn tiring day.

The lousy timing of stupid things in this world. Couldn't it have happened like tomorrow instead when I'm free and could've slept the whole day.

Uninteresting tutorial at 10; only upside is that I think I've found myself a good project group-- they seem like good project mates. Terrible lecture after that; couldn't understand a thing that was being said and was struggling to keep awake at the same time.

Needed to sleep so badly, so I took a nap later.

Could've gone back to hall to sleep, but Gerri, being the stupid sort of girl she is, got stuck in clubroom playing silly card games.

And then later, training.

Damn tiring. It suddenly feels like all my muscles dissolved or something.

Sigh.

And Jianhui's new 34-pound limbs feel lighter than mine. They feel like blardy 30 pounds instead of 34.

Shit, I wanna change my bow limbs.

Tired. Gonna go shower and do laundry and sleep.

No comments: