Friday, February 09, 2007

Was helping out at DP wardobe last night after I got back from work at AS7.

The radio was tuned to Class 95, and the DJ was conducting what she called her very own "Valentine's Idol" contest, where people would call in to sing a bit of a song which was special to them and their significant other, in a bid to win dinner and weekend stay (I think) for Valentine's.

Usually, the DJ would answer the phone, make a bit of small talk, then slide into the topic of what the special song is and what their significant other's name is.

At some point, I just thought it'd be kind of amusing if a lady called up and wanted to sing that song to their girlfriend.

And then I thought it might be even more amusing if a man called in and wanted to sing to his boyfriend.

And then I wondered if that happened, which would be more likely to win? ;)

No comments: