Friday, July 15, 2011

Shinjiro's new movie has a release date! Yaaaay!! \(^-^)/
Ehh... but in September. Bleah. So faaaar away.

Oddly enough, it's based on a story that Aiba Hiroki's also worked on before: "Switch wo Osu Toki". Except Aiba was in a theatre production of it. I find Japanese showbiz amusingly... intermarried that way; everyone's worked on something with someone else before.

I'm just wondering which character he's playing. I was thinking he might get the same role which Aiba got (which would be even more amusing, since they've worked together before), the role of the wheelchair-bound boy who writes songs and sings to himself to pass the time. Coz as far as I know, from the names of the cast listed on the official webby, Shin-chan's the only singer there.

But then I saw Sakamoto Shougo's name and thought maybe they might put him in that role. In which case, the only other role I can see Shin-chan in is the role of the kid who was a little neurotic and paranoid about everything; the one who liked the girl, but the girl didn't reciprocate. I forgot all the characters' names already.

And I found "Blizzard" on YouTube last night! Whee. Not subbed, but I can sorta tell what's going on anyway. I hope they upload all the episodes. Shin-chan looks quite adorable all bundled up in winter clothing. And oh, why does he always get the petulant, bratty, "youngest kid" roles, lol.

No comments: