Sunday, September 04, 2011

September already.

AAA's official website has changed their pictures again. Everything looks so pretty that I've decided that it merits a blogpost. Lol.

Everyone's looking spiffy for anniversary!


Everybody looks so PRETTY. Shuta, don't cover your face like thaaaat.
I wish all the guys got nice proper suits, though. Why does only Nishi get the smart-looking "traditional" suit. Shuta and Naoya look okay, but why couldn't they have given Shinjiro proper pants and long boots...?! That combo always suits him so well.

And Hidaka. I actually wish they'd stop dressing Hidaka like that; giving him funny, shapeless wrap-around or throw-over pieces and three-quarter pants. He'd look so much more amazing in a suit too.

But the girls' dresses are pretty. :) I'm partial to Chiaki most of the time (I prefer her voice over Misako's, and she's so cute coz she's so small! She's like, pocket-sized! XD), but I like Misako's dress more. Maybe it's the ruffles. Gives it an elegant, old-world sort of feeling.

And because I do have my preferences (wahahaha), here we go:

Shin-chaaaan!! Good lord, why are you so pretty.

Shinjiro's looking awesome lately, after he cut his hair short. It makes his face a lot more... open, so he seems a lot cheerier. XD I find it kinda funny how fast his tan wore off, but he still had a slightly bronzed look for a while. There's still some hint of it in this picture... I'm wondering if he only looks fairer coz of the studio lights. He just looks awesome, anyhow.

And he changed his Twitter icon piccie to this photo. Which is just great as well, coz everytime he posts, I get to see this lovely piccie! :D Which is awesome.

I've run out of adjectives, as you can see. This lovely boy has that annoying effect. Lol.


Next, the two that always share a close second (in my book): Nishi and Shuta!



Coz they're both funny and adorable most of the time and I just can't decide who I like more after Shin-chan. Haha. Nishi will probably still behave like a five-year-old occasionally even when he's thirty-five, but his spontaneous-ness makes him so fun to watch. The boy was born to be put in front of a camera and be watched by thousands of people; I don't think anyone doubts that for a second.

And Shuta is probably the funniest in the whole band; by common consensus, he's the "mood-maker", after all. :) And Shuta's dancing skillz iz amazing. Which on its own, is already 'nuff said. :D

And... more goodness from the "CALL/I4U" single, now that some fans are starting upload some of the extra bits on the discs to share with others:
"え~パンダの中に誰が入っているのでしょうか?" ("Who's inside the A-Panda?")
(The A-Panda is AAA's mascot. Each member has their own colour: Nishi - orange; Misako - purple; Naoya - green; Hidaka - yellow; Shinjiro - blue; Shuta - pink; Chiaki - red. They usually sell small versions of these pandas as souvenirs at their concert venues and they're usually only one colour; so if you get a red A-Panda for example, then you've got Chiaki's colour. But the life-sized mascot is multi-coloured, so that's basically the whole band together for you. ^-^)
And they're playing the little kiddy version of "MUSIC!!!" in the background for this video! So cute.


AAA A~Panda [CALL/I4U single extra] by kaaanne

"正解:與 真司郎" ("Correct answer: Atae Shinjiro")

I guessed who it was when the panda turned around to wave at everyone before heading back inside. The *way* that the panda waved fits Shin-chan. Lol.

He looks like he had fun mingling with fans while "incognito", haha! :D
(I bet that after the fans see this, they'll swarm the mascot everytime they see it, thinking it might be one of the members inside. XD)

No comments: