Saturday, September 17, 2011

Well, would ya look at that. Oricon daily chart for 13th September.
Congratulations all over again, y'all. Debuting at number 1 for 29377 copies on first day sales. If that isn't a great birthday present, I don't know what is. :)

And hey, the Hamasaki Ayumi album which features Naoya is at number 2 too! Double hurrah for Naoya!

And speaking of which, I actually still don't know what the first press bonus that comes together with the CD is. When I ordered it, I think it wasn't decided yet what the first press bonus would be. Hmm. *opens new tab to check CDJapan*
Ooo. B2-size poster. Hmm. Now where on earth am I gonna put it...

I realise I'm waiting on a lot of AAA stuff to arrive at the moment.... my AAABest discs, the 2 magazines that're in the same order, and another magazine that I ordered through the Kinokuniya at Liang Court. I hope everything doesn't arrive while I'm away at F1. Then I'll have to wait to come home before I can see all if it.

Can everything get here by next Wednesday, please? :D

No comments: