Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I have only ever been late for a major exam twice in my life, and both those times, thanks to luck, I turned out not to be late after all.

But today was seriously a close shave. :S

The first time was my SAT paper; I woke up at 7 plus, I think, and I thought that reporting time was 8!

I reached school at about 8.10 and found out that reporting time was actually 8.30, so yeah, that one was okay.

But today, my Lit paper was at 8 am, and I got that mixed up with tomorrow's Geog paper which starts at 2 pm!!

I thought that today's paper was at 2!!

Geez, thank goodness my dad woke me up before he left the house and I came downstairs to check my timetable.

I saw the time for my Lit paper there and I was like, "Oh, S**T."

And it was 7.40 by then. :S

Good thing my dad hadn't left the house yet, so he got me to school and I managed to get into the exam hall about 30 seconds before the official start of the paper. :P

I am one seriously lucky girl.

Let's just hope that luck doesn't run out any time soon!! :P

No comments: