Friday, November 21, 2003

That's it.

My A-levels are unofficially over.

Unofficially, coz next Thursday's actually my last paper, but I can't study for that one since it's an unseen paper. And all the Lit students feel the same way too, so we're all just sorta ignoring our last paper.... :P

After dinner, I was just wandering about the house, doing nothing, and for a minute, I was just thinking about how great it was to be doing absolutely nothing.

I mean, doing nothing, just pottering about aimlessly, lazing around; it feels WONDERFUL!!

For once, I don't feel guilty about wasting time that could be spent studying or whatever..........

Man, this is what two weeks of mugging does to you... haha. :P

Gonna see if I can book tickets for the Lord of the Rings trilogy marathon screening tomorrow.

12 hours; from 9 am to 9.30 pm.

Woohoo... that's gonna be damn fun!! :D

Tomorrow, I'm gonna start on all the writing that I put on hold for the A's.

It's a lot of writing. :D

So excited! :D

No comments: