Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Adrenaline is a wonderful thing. If there's one thing that FOP has taught me about myself, it's that I can run on adrenaline alone for quite a long time.

Yesterday, on Flag Day, the adrenaline kicked in the minute I left school to start flagging, and it lasted all the way till later that evening when I was back in school, helping to move the cans to YIH, and while doing a bit of Rag tech as well.

I wonder if it's possible for your body to become immune to adrenaline though, coz it doesn't really seem to be working anymore.

Woke up this morning, tired as usual; joining my O week OG at school still didn't perk me up much, and while they were playing Rush Hour, the most I could do was run around with them and offer them suggestions and such-- the fresh freshies have reached the point where the councillors have become semi-redundant: they can strategise on their own, they more or less know each other reasonably well (apparently they *should*, after playing Truth or Dare when they stayed over in school last night; I heard some crazy stuff happened), and all they really need us councillors for is just to keep the morale up and to start cheers.

I'll be so glad when O Week is over tomorrow. But that's not the end of it yet.

My blog is becoming semi-organiser-ish, I think; lately, I just keep wanting to post all the things which I have to do to remind myself or something.

Have to do coin-counting for Flag tomorrow, will be staying over to help with Rag tech, will have to work the whole day on the 5th for Rag, obviously; and there's a Bash 2 meeting in the evening on the 5th as well; 6th will be Rag Day-- and maybe after that I can go home and sleep like the dead.

Haven't had proper regular sleep ever since FOP started; all the days have just kept blurring into each other, and the only thing that matters is deadlines deadlines and more deadlines and all the miscellaneous things to do and sort out and think about. Yuimin suggested that it's probably coz of the irregular sleep that I've been getting that I've had this recurring headache for the past month or so. And right now, like almost everyone else actively involved in multiple FOP projects, I think I'm walking that really fine line between being somewhat-well and being horribly sick.

Oh well. It just needs to last till the 6th of August. I just need to last till the 6th.

No comments: