Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Back to school indeed. All the readings and projects are just starting to pile up.

Aside from American Law (which has the most readings, and that's probably the reason why I'm trying so desperately to keep up with it, even at the expense of my other modules), I'm about six readings behind for each of my remaining four modules. Something tells me that I'm awfully screwed. Unless I manage to do a helluva lot of catching up during the mid-sem break.

So why am I here blogging when I could be doing more productive things with my time? Such as coming up with those questions that I'm supposed to submit for next Monday's American Law discussion, but we won't go into that...

Well, I don't know. But I can tell you though, that I was kinda bored, so I surfed through some of my older posts, read all the memories and some of my friends' memories of the same times, and while I was doing that, I came upon this quiz that I saw on Ivan's blog a long time ago. And so I thought, well, while we're in the business of wasting time, why not?

So here; I did it, and this is the result.

Congratulations Gerri, you are...




Scarlett Ting of joewei.blogspot.com


You are independent, smart and beautiful. Its too bad you don't see that yourself because life's little difficulties brought down a lot of your self confidence. As a result, you talk cryptic and you don't trust people easily. You care a lot for your friends and your loved ones, sometimes even more than you care for yourself, although they don't always seem to appreciate it. Don't let that affect you. As the saying goes, you don't miss the water till the well runs dry. So hang in there, you're a star in the making.

Which Singaporean Blogger Are You?


Hm. I don't read blogs very much so I don't know much about the person... but the description sounds rather accurate to me. :)

No comments: