Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Feeling just a little burnt after today's training.

After such a long period of not standing out in the sun for extended periods of time and today's especially hot weather, my armguard tanline has returned in all its glory, and my face is flushed red.

All this because for last two years that I've been an archer, I've almost never put on sunblock when I shoot. And my mum always scolds me for not taking care of my skin.

Anyway. Saw last night that Joseph has pictures on his blog, so I shall put the same two pictures up here. Because I think I look nice in them. XD



I think I look better in the second one, really. Although the off-center angle of the first shot makes it look artistic. And this was taken after we went um.. Christmas shopping. A shirt for him (the one he's wearing) and a skirt for me (which you can't see in the picture, obviously), both from Esprit. So this is like an Esprit poster shot or something.

No comments: