Saturday, December 23, 2006

I'm working from 1-9 pm these few days, so this weird timeslot means that I get to stay home till late morning before setting off to work.

What usually happens is, I wake up at about 9 am, get my breakfast, wash up and do some other miscellaneous stuff about the house, and if there's time to spare, I might sit down in front of my lappie or the TV.

Earlier this morning (or yesterday morning rather, since it's already 2 am now), while I was watching TV, one of those TV spots which wishes viewers "Merry Christmas" came on; the one with all the Singapore Idol finalists in it and Jack Johnson's "Better Together" playing in the background. In the final scene, Hady Mirza wakes up on his couch in his living room and all the other finalists jump out from behind the couch, surprising him with their presence (although if I were him, I'd be wondering how the hell they got in first).

And there's a shot of Paul Twohill popping out from behind one end of the sofa which honestly gave me a bit of the creeps.

Seriously.

Paul Twohill, popping up out of nowhere with his hair all over his face has to be quite positively the most horrifying thing I've seen on daytime TV.

No offence meant to Paul Twohill fans out there.

No comments: