Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I fluctuate between a brilliant hope and a relentless kind of despair.

I still haven't got back the papers for SC3205 and SC4212 yet.

But I have got back my test and project for SC3206 and GE2224; B+ and A+ respectively-- good, I must say, coz I was expecting a C+ for the former. :P

And my XD3102 symposium presentation went better than I expected; it was done the night before the presentation, but I guess I finally gave in to that niggling feeling that I had about the Spivak essay and went ahead and challenged her assertions anyway.

And maybe that challenge even scored me extra points. Whee.

So everything actually looks pretty good now; I still have pretty high expectations for those two papers which I haven't received back yet.

But right now I'm so afraid that everything's gonna wind up going straight to hell, and taking my hope of getting a good CAP for my honours by the end of next AY along with it.

Because I have exams on the 21st, 23rd and 24th of April, and at the same time, the final report for XD3102 is due on midnight of the 24th of April; Dr Ryan has already quite nice as to set that date pretty far back after I told her that I have 3 exams packed together in the first week of examinations.

So to sum it up really, I have less than five days to study for three exams and write a paper.

Someone please save me.

No comments: