Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I feel stupid.

Well, more stupid than usual.


I'm always thinking of ideas at the *wrong* time; why did I only manage to think of a topic for my SC4215D term paper last semester a WEEK before it was due? (Although there isn't really anything to complain about coz I got an A+ for the paper) Why did I only think of an appropriate case study for my SC32505 paper this semester three days before it was due??

And WHY, someone please tell me WHY, have I only thought of looking for library books on trade unions in Singapore TODAY (when the paper is due on Thursday) instead of looking for working class culture in Singapore???!?!

*bashes head on table*

I am an IDIOT.

And I *know* the world hates me right now, because the one and only interviewee I have for this paper is away in India right now. Argh.


Plus, XD3102 is only further frustrating me.

EVERYTHING in the whole course is so confusing and I can't make ANY sense of head or tail of ANY of the readings! Well, okay, just about 90% of them. Phizacklea I can understand, but her simplicity just means more questions to ask; Ang is interesting and I can identify, but she makes my head swim; Butler makes my head spin even more and Spivak most of all, just makes it spin right off and explode.

Spivak. ARGH.

Why the hell is my project using her arguments and her essay as a means for comparison and understanding when I can barely understand HER?!?!?!???!!

Someone please just KILL ME NOW.

I can't believe I'm willingly staying on for another year of this torture.

No comments: