Friday, October 26, 2007

Facebook seems more amusing than Friendster.

I'm not on either of them, but I'm sitting here in Qualitative now and Greg's just shown me one of the most amusing things I've seen this whole week.

There's a group in Facebook called "If I Weren't Christian, Chua Beng Huat Would Be My God". Chua Beng Huat being one of the more widely known (and illustrious?) lecturers in the Soci department.

And apparently there's another group called "Why is Daniel Goh so Hawt??" much to Greg's mollification.

Well, on the bright side, at least it shows that the Soci department's a fun place. Lol.


And on another note, methinks someone's screwed up the timer for the corridor lights in my block. When I got back last night after dinner, the corridor lights in my entire block were out; I thought it was a blackout or something, but they didn't come back on in the night. No matter though. But this when I woke up this morning to go wash up before class, I noticed the lights were on in broad daylight. *snicker*

No comments: