Monday, October 22, 2007

Honours year is killing me slowly. :(

And Gerri has a craving for hot chocolate right now. Maybe when baby and I went out to the supermarket last week, we should've bought Cadbury's hot chocolate too. And there's no need to look at me like that, it's useless; I'm one of the last people in the world who's gonna feel guilty about what they eat.

There isn't gonna be much time before you're too old to eat anything which has too much sugar/ salt/ oil, which is too cold, too spicy, too whatever, so you might as well try everything and look back on it happily later. :)

Wai Xin made me realise that I need a special blend of hot chocolate; a special recipe. So here's mine. Gerri wants hot chocolate just so:


ONE LARGE CUP of hot, creamy chocolate
ADD:
ONE LARGE DOSE of Motivation
TWO SHOTS of Inspiration
SPRINKLE on Happiness

Serve with a plush toy on the side for hours of squishy amusement

Serving suggestion: ideal for rainy days in bed with lots of warm blankets and someone else to share the joy with.



Sigh. I really do want hot choccy right now.

No comments: