Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm leaving terribly long periods in between blogging nowadays. Very unlike me, I know. Oh well. No time, and what's more I feel completely unmotivated to do ANYTHING.

Not studying, not reading, not researching, not training-- absolutely NOTHING. ARGH.

I need to do reading, I need to get my lecture notes all inked/ printed/ in order, I need to do research for my term papers, I need to get that interview assignment for 4213 done, I need to do research for my ISM (so I can finally define a research question and scope), I need I need I need. AAAARGH.

I need um... a good kick to the head or something which will galvanise me into action, to make me realise that GERRI GODDAMNIT THERE'S ONLY ABOUT TWO WEEKS BEFORE YOUR FIRST TERM PAPER IS DUE!!!!


And even typing that out myself only made my brain just go kinda like: "Ngh. Bleah." Kinda like the brain-equivalent of "rolling over and going back to sleep".

-_-... stupid brain.


I need someone who makes me feel better about being me.

No comments: