Monday, November 05, 2007

More than one cup of caffeine in less than 24 hours is generally not a good thing for Gerri.

One serving is good enough to keep me awake for a few hours; I have a system which is thankfully, unlike my sister's, quite sensitive to caffeine. And sugar. And alcohol. But yes, back to caffeine.

Two servings, however, no matter how necessary that second serving may be to keep me awake, is not good.

It wakes me up but makes me fidgety so I can't really focus.

So. Two cups. There must be a lot of caffeine in my system right now, coz I keep *smelling* coffee each time I breathe in or out.

I wonder if coffee air-freshener or potpourri would be as effective as coffee in keeping people awake. I should buy coffee beans and give it a try.

*wanders back to work*

No comments: