Monday, August 23, 2004

Okay, Li Jiawei lost the semifinals... so she got fourth place. No medal. Disappointed, but hey, she did her best, no reason to fret.

At least Singapore knows how to show some apprectiation, unlike the US with Michael Phelps and all that crap about their disappointment that he couldn't get the 8 gold medals.

All those critics who express their disappointment so openly should think about it for a sec: I don't think they could even dream of winning a bronze medal, let alone do it in real life; they aren't in a position to put Phelps down for winning bronze.

Archery AGM today: managed to get into comm; was VERY lucky-- I almost botched it when I forgot what I wanted to say!! Damn, my brain just went blank after the short introduction that I gave; I was pretty certain that there was a lot more that I wanted to sy then, but it just wouldn't come to mind!!

Stupid brain...

Managed to get in anyway, so was very very lucky. Also means that I'll be getting my own bow, yay!

How much do bows cost, really? Are there even shops in Singapore that sell bows? I'm not sure if I've seen them, I think I might have, I think I recall seeing bows being sold somewhere, but I can't remember! Ah, that's what online shopping is for, haha..

And on a completely off-tangent slant, the official site for "The Village" is really quite entertaining. :P

No comments: