Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Um, Aaron and the rest have withdrawn from elections... Which is sad. We were all pretty willing and we were pretty damn sure that we could get Aaron and our fellow freshie raggers past externals.

I mean, as long as they can get into the comm, they can still make a difference, right?

But yeah, I *do* understand where Aaron's coming from. If he gets marginalised during internals, he won't be able to contribute much anyway.

Sigh. A lot of this really does suck.

Archery training today. And the bowstring finally hit me. It was just going to happen. Especially since it hadn't happened yet.

Eh, well, grouping is getting pretty good. I'm pretty ok for a beginner, I think; at least most of the time I hit red and below.

Although I think at 30 m, I might not be able to see the yellow zone. Especially since on our targets, the yellow sections are quite hole-y and are more of less falling off. :P Which would make it more difficult, haha. :P

No comments: