Friday, February 11, 2005

6.02 am. Bleah.

You're probably wondering why on earth I'm up and blogging at such an ungodly hour.

Actually, the question should be, why the hell I'm still awake at this hour.

And the answer to that is, that I'm writing a Soci paper which is due by 2 pm later today. (It's an Anthropology paper, really, but in NUS, Anthropology comes under the department of Sociology, so.. yeah.)

This scenario sounds familiar, huh.

The last time this happened was last year, when I was supposed to be writing my Lit Essay, but ended up staying up till 6 am to finish it, because I'd been chatting away on MSN with Ivan, Denise and Alvin about a whole lot of absolute NONSENSE till 3 am.

That part hasn't repeated itself, but the main problem here is that I had a problem figuring out how to even start writing the paper. And well, at least I did already have a pretty good idea of what I was going to write.

On page four now and ending soon; shall decide when I'm done whether I want to upload it to the workbin while I'm still at home, or if I want to mail it to my NUS email account and look at it again while in school just before I submit it, just to see if I can add anything else to it.

Yes, I have a problem with handing up assignments as well; I like holding onto them for as long as I can, whereas most other people would be happy to just get rid of them.

Sigh. Anyway. Shall go finish up said paper now and then get about... um. One and a half hours of sleep before I have to wake up and go to school for a Sociology of Deviance tutorial. Followed by a make-up Anthropology tutorial. Almost forgot about the make-up tutorial... good thing it doesn't clash with anything.

No comments: