Monday, July 11, 2005

Woke up this morning feeling happy. :)

Sky's a light, bright blue and sunlight's streaming through my bedroom window, grilles making patterns on the patterned floor, crissing crosses over adjacent rectangles, and dust motes hanging and dancing and floating in the sunbeams.

Gonna be staying over at the Rag house tonight; last night, I finally found where all those gorgeous Orlando Bloom pictures that I've been seeing on everyone's LJ icons recently came from. Celebration calls for a picspam. :D




I *love* that smile. :)









Also, was watching the "Elizabethtown" trailer last night; pretty funny, I must say; whoever knew that Orlando Bloom could do comedy? Well, not straight-out, flat-on-your-face-laughing comedy, but subtle. Whatever it is, it makes me smile. Haha. ;D Take a look, if you're interested. I might even decide to watch it, after all; although my first reaction when I found out that Kirsten Dunst was in it as well wasn't a very favourable one. :P

Sometimes life makes me want to find a small little space in the middle of the world, and twirl round and round and jump up and down and sing a happy song without words.

To top it all off, I'm blasting my feel-good song of the moment, Gavin DeGraw's "Chariot"; currently, this is the song that I wanna shout while twirling round and round. :) Download it here, and I hope it brightens your day as much as it does mine. :D

No comments: