Saturday, October 01, 2005

Bleah. Damn tired. But feel quite... accomplished. Yeah. That's the word.

Managed to go around to all the ten addresses that I had in about two hours, and I gave out 5 surveys! Yay!! Though on hindsight, it was probably only that fast coz most of the people weren't home... :P

But still. Not bad. If those 5 surveys are nicely completed, that's $75 for me. :D Plus it's not very strenuous; the blocks are all in the same neighbourhood, and thank goodness for lifts, haha.

Pam didn't have much luck with her addresses though.. she ended up having to replace A LOT of addresses due to ineligibility of the occupants to answer the survey, but finally, the last house that she went to, the lady agreed to do one! Yay! :D

So I'll collect them back tomorrow and turn them in on Monday... hopefully I'll get paid for it on the spot, but even if I don't, that's okay as well. After all, if I don't physically have the money with me, I can't squander it. Haha. :D

No comments: