Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Met Wei Jian at Clementi today as I was waiting for 156!

Was kinda just standing there, waiting for the bus to go home, and out of nowhere, someone calls me, and who do I see walking up to the berth but Wei Jian! Haha... Turns out that he was on the way home from church. And apparently, "church" is in Boon Lay. Which is odd, coz Clementi and Boon Lay aren't exactly very near each other, and the few friends he had with him had come to Clementi for dinner, I think.

It's been ages since I last saw Wei Jian, man; probably the last time I went for alumni band, which was probably sometime earlier this year. He looks a bit more "normal" now, and not so "inverted-triangle" shaped. Haha. Still skinny though. Bloody hell, I want your metabolic rate!

And his hair's grown out, so his head doesn't look so weird, especially since he's all sharp angles. Haha...

He talks more nowadays; or maybe that's just because something kinda changed between us in J2 and we could talk to each other a lot easier. Used to be that in band, he'd almost always only talk to the trainees, and of the nine other trainees besides himself, he'd only really talk to Wai Lun and John and me.

So we talked for a bit, stuff about how life is and how school is for me and how weird it's going to be when he comes into NUS and I'll already be in third year by then! And how Sheena mentioned that Guan Jing left his hair really long and he's almost unrecognisable now; and despite all this time, I've only seen Chin Khiong once in the whole sem. Although he's in Engin, so I guess that would explain it. But Sheena says that he's in Arts all the time. Hm. *shrugs*

Someone out there's being very nice to me. Lately I've always had someone to talk to when my day's being screwy. First there was Paul (really out of nowhere, like someone had known that I'd like to talk to someone and so dropped Paul right in the middle of my path, haha), then there was Khim and Zhicong last week, and now there's Wei Jian, out of the blue!

Still got all those essays and research and personal problems and irritations to deal with though, so life isn't really as wonderful. Shall get my 2101 crosstabs done tomorrow. Once I have my second independent variable I can probably get started on my paper...

And I hope I get the work that Pei Pei recommended. Really need the money after watching "Quidam". :P

Shall go to sleep soon; meeting Chwan early tomorrow morning for shooting-- might be nice to shoot early in the morning for once, before the sun really gets too hot.

No comments: