Friday, August 04, 2006

Body clock has been turned upside down by now.

I just went to sleep at 8 am this morning and woke up at 1 in the afternoon.

Seven days left for Rag.

Seven days left to complete everything and make it something we can really be proud of.

We need people to dream with us, to believe with us, to work with us.

I wonder if other Raggers get asked this question sometimes: "Do Rag for what?"

It's the third time I'm doing this now, and I can honestly say that this is something that I love; I love the people that I'm working with and I love the goal that we're all working for-- but sometimes I think my faith shakes a little when I get asked, "You wanna do Rag for what?"

"Don't be stupid, can... It's a one-time experience; you only do it as a freshie."

Then again, we can't stop people from knocking holes in our dreams.

We can only patch up the holes and hold them up the best we can. And make something beautiful of it all in the end.

No comments: