Friday, December 23, 2011


Back in the office; my last day of work for the year!

Last lesson of Intermediate-2 went well last night - I scored highest in class for the test! Yaaaay!!! :D

I suppose 76/100 isn't bad, but I could've gotten about ten marks more if it hadn't been careless mistakes... Sigh. Ooh, but the section with particles! 8 out of 10! Double yay! My percentage for the particles section has never been that high before!

And then, some pictures of the after-party later, at Timbre@OldSchool:



Group photo, left-to-right: Terry, Eugene, Quan Heng (Lim-san, haha), CK, Kai, Trena, Philyn, Germaine, me, and Yamamoto-sensei!

Not everyone's carrying on to Intermediate-3, sadly - only about 6 of us and sensei says that maybe a couple of new students from other Inter-2 classes may join ours. But it's been a really fun 5 months with everyone! After finally taking a make-up lesson with another class 2 weeks ago, I love this class all the more. :D

是非、みんなにまた会いましょう!
木曜日のInt-2は最高でした!

No comments: