Friday, April 20, 2012

Ah. I think I almost forgot to mention that book number 7 was started yesterday.
The lovely classic, "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" by Philip K. Dick.

And just in case you're getting confused as to what I've already finished, because of the way that I'm numbering my books:

1. Wicked, by Gregory Maguire (completed 28th January)
2. Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass (compiled in one book), by Lewis Carroll (completed 16th January)
This is listed as book 2, even though it was finished earlier, because Wicked was started first.

3. After the Quake, by Murakami Haruki (completed 12th February)
4. I Am Number Four, by Pittacus Lore (completed 16th February)
5. The General in His Labyrinth, by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (completed 18th April)
6. The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, by Tsutsui Yasutaka (still reading)

No comments: