Monday, April 30, 2012

Drizzly Monday morning. And tomorrow's a public holiday too.
Even the roads this morning were pretty clear. Half the world must've taken off today so that they get a long weekend.

Totally no motivation to do any work.  o(_ _)o

But I need to clear a lot of work before I go on leave...

よしゃぁ~ Shall take advantage of the quiet day to get a ton of work done! テンション上がる~

But first! A Shinjiro bloggie post to start the (somewhat-shortened) week! Been a long time since I last copied AAA blogposts, haha.

Oh dear, Shinjiro, say it isn't so. Please, for the love of all that is holy, say that you're not....


...COOKING. (≧∇≦)



(-())V
20120429
 
昨日は山梨行ってきましたよ〜!!

もうどこに行っても、AAAのファンのみんなは盛り上がってくれる☆
最高です☆

明日は初関東ライブ!!
楽しみ〜!!

盛り上がって行きましょう(^O^)

ってか、今日暑かったなぁ〜!!
半袖にシャツ羽織っててんけど、それでもちょっと汗ばんだ!(笑)

でもいいね〜この気温☆
あったかいのっていいね!!

そして、今日は早めに家に帰ったので、料理をしてみました☆卵焼きはちょっと食べちゃったけど(笑)
もちろん教えてもらいながら!
やばい。はまりそう(>_<)楽しい☆

まだまだちょ〜初心者やから、みんな簡単な料理教えてください!!

じゃまた来週















投稿者:與真司郎



And after that, Naoya comes to poke a little fun on Twitter...

(AAA fan): Shin-chan, after you published your blogpost, everyone thinks you have a girlfriend now!!
Shinjiro: It does look like that, huh... haha. But it's actually my mum! She's coming for the show tomorrow, so she came over from Kyoto today~!
Naoya: OH MY GOD~! LOL. But I wonder when will I ever be able to meet someone whose cooking is as good as Shin's mama's... Should I just "attack" your mum? Hahaha.
(NAOYA. How can you say such things...??! (O.O) )

Shinjiro: Then, Naoya would be my new father?? Haha. Are you coming to my house again?
Naoya: If you'll allow it? Haha.
Shinjiro: Sure. Haha.
Naoya: Then I'll come over to eat homecooked food after tomorrow's performance!

Ohh, Naoya. Good grief.
I firmly believe that Naoya is sometimes a bad influence. LOL.


One fan even tweeted this to Naoya after he mentioned "attacking" Shinjiro's mum:
(AAA fan): Naoya! You can't go after a married woman!! Lol. Naoya, you've eaten Shin-chan's mum's cooking before?
Naoya: Yeah, I've tried her cooking lots of times! It's so delicious, I think I'm in love. LOL.

... (-_-;;) Exhibit A demonstrates the popular phrase: "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach."


Oh, and this reminds me of this other Twitter conversation that I don't think I ever posted on here:

Naoya: It's done~! (The picture by the side is what Naoya tweeted.)
Shinjiro: Wow... that looks good!! I should seriously start cooking, huh...
Naoya: STOP!! Haha, no way, that's not possible... haha...
Shinjiro: But I've done it before~ (~_~ ;)
Naoya: You're kidding, right?

I almost fell off my chair laughing when I saw this conversation.
Oh, these two are just too much fun. LOL.

No comments: