Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Have finally downloaded what is known affectionately to me as "Kok Leong's song". Haha. It's the song that he sang for all the freshies on SP night during Arts Camp, Clay Aiken's "Measure of a Man". Almost cried that first time I heard him sing it, and it still makes me wibbly now.

I'm just one big wibbler.

Central Library is a lovely place to study. Probably is even more so when there isn't construction going on downstairs or something and every ten or fifteen minutes or so the library sounds LIKE a construction site.

Song Kwang says that Aaron says that you can just come and book those little rooms early in the morning and you can then dump all your stuff in there. Shall try that one of these days. Tomorrow? Friday?

Steven is trying to recruit me into Publications cell.

"Are you good at writing?"
"Depends what kind of writing."
"Magazine kind of writing?"

I can see where this is going. And I'm still considering. I mean, being in two comms at the same time would look good on paper, but I'm still considering if it'd be too much work. It makes sense that Publications would be kinda slack, since the work would only come around when a publication's coming up, but I don't wanna bite off more than I can chew, y'know?

Archery training tmw. And I know what I want my arrows to look like! Silver shaft, blue fletches, and my principle fletches will be white! And if I have time, I'll write elvish in permanent ink on my arrow shafts; maybe something like "Fly straight and true". :D

And my seniors name their bows. I wanna name mine too... even if it'll just be an ordinary wooden one. :D Shall think of a name at a later date. :D

No comments: