Sunday, September 05, 2004

Argh. I ache all over. This is absolutely rotten.

My legs ache, my stomach muscles ache (though I can't understand why), my arms hurt and my neck hurts and there's a slight sunburn on the left side of my neck! ARGH!!

2.4 km run yesterday... haven't done a serious run in almost a year! 2.4... what the hell. I hurt. Well, my legs hurt. I hate running.

Had team.. um, exercise? No, training; yeah, team training yesterday. Myself and Jianwu and Kenneth in one team, haha... Kenneth called ourselves the "Arts team".. :P

Went quite well, we got second place, coz Kenneth's finger tab went wonky. Got to see Charissa shoot! And her metal bow is really cute; it's red! With a pink (reddish-pink?? haha..) stabiliser; differnt from all the guys'-- not that the guys' bows aren't nice, haha. I like the ones with a blue marbly pattern. :)

They really are quite heavy, though. O.O

Oh, and I've finally got a new pencilcase! Bought it on Friday after my science GEM lecture; came out and saw this bazaar thing at the science foyer, and there was this lovely pencilcase with foam filling and blue and white stripes of varying thicknesses-- it's my ideal pencilcase!! It's lovely, fits all my stuff, and it's washable and it doesn't scream "absolutely, hideously girly"; isn't that wonderful?? :D

No comments: