Friday, September 10, 2004

So stupid. Always get myself into crap.

I got co-opted into MC, and I didn't even really know what was going on or what I was doing! I thought that only the cell heads were MC, but apparently, deputy is MC as well; so stupid of me.

And I thought Steven just wanted me for the cell, not as deputy head! I'm so blur... so dumb!

Argh. Whatever it is, I'm in MC now. And I didn't even want to run in the first place! My first sem is going to be disgustingly packed. I have no idea why the hell I'm suddenly being so "on"; must be all that repressed enthusiasm that I've been holding back for the past 12 years or something.

Anyway, am quite happy at the moment, coz I have four Tori Amos songs in my playlist; they're lovely. Oh, and I found Minstrel Boy too!! YAY!!!!!

Have to thank Sports Ball for late training tomorrow, haha... Shooting 18m tomorrow. Should be fun, although now my aiming will be damn off again... Start from scratch...

No comments: