Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Sports Club AGM. Complete waste of time. The whole silly meeting was just like a long attendance-taking cum confirming-receival-of-annual-reports thing. I thought meetings were supposed to involve some kind of discussion, at least.

Stupid Sports Club.

I could have skipped that bloody thing today if it weren't for the need for at elast 75% attendance for each club, and I could've gone to get my glasses fixed! Argh.......

Yeah, the right arm of my glasses finally broke off last night, stupid dastardly thing.

And now I can't even go get it done tomorrow coz I have to go out with my O week OG for dinner! Damn it!!

Shall have to go around with silly wonky glasses all day tomorrow and I shall curse the stupid Sports Club for it. Wasting everyone's time, when everything that could have been done during the so-called meeting could have been done via an online session and email! Idiots.

Am in the middle of downloading music to compile a CD for "studying music". :D And I shall do another one for "bouncy music". Morning music. Things that you-- well, I mean, I-- can listen to in the morning without getting pissed off/irritated/cringey, and which makes me happy at the same time. I think I like compiling things. :D

And in other news, finally decided to accept Steven's "invitation" to join Publications cell... Well, I thought I was just gonna be a cell member, but apparently he wants me to be Deputy Head with Alvin.

I can foresee that working with him won't be easy. -_-

Anyway, I do want the exposure, and it shouldn't be too bad. At best, if I can do as much as I can in my first sem, that'd be better, I think. Although maybe not too much. :S

Speaking of which, I think I hear my Soci readings screaming my name.

No comments: