Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Bleah. School tomorrow.

Was out with my sisters and cousins today (my mum's side of the family have come down to Singapore to spend CNY with us); saw lots of stuff that I wanna buy!

Wanna go back to that Fox outlet at Marina Square sometime later this week; they had nice tops. And I saw a Nike bag at PS which is just what I've been looking for for the longest time!! It's light blue, looks to be about 100% cotton (meaning it'll be easy to wash) with dark-blue straps and lettering (for the Nike logo), but unfortunately, it costs $62.

Shall think about and consider if it's worth splurging some red packet money on. :D

I bought myself a belt though. Nice woven canvas belt, interwoven with silver-ish leather. $10 from 77th Street. :)

Now if only I could get those white Adidas sneakers with blue trim which were going for $79 at Raffles City Shopping Centre... :)

No comments: