Sunday, January 15, 2006

Have finally got around to sorting through all the archery pics that Henry passed to me... And because I feel like it and this is my blog, have decided to picspam. :P


Standard Ladies' Individual Knockout round. Norisha, Huiting, Mabeline and Kristy. Posted by Picasa


Standard Men's Individual Knockout round. James. Posted by Picasa


Standard Ladies' Team Knockout sighting. Norisha, Pecilius and Kristy. Posted by Picasa


Open Class guys' team: Zhicong, Zhantao and Ben. Posted by Picasa


Open class guys' team: Chwan, Weizheng and Nic. Posted by Picasa


Uh. Random madness. Haha. Ben, Vincent, Norisha, Connor, Janice, Henry. Posted by Picasa


Standard Class (juniors) 2005. Posted by Picasa


My favourite pic. I call this "To Imy: From C-Class 2005 with love". Haha. Just realised I'm the only girl there. Besides Imy, who's the one sitting down.
L-R: Zhicong, Weizheng, Varun, Nic, me, Chwan, Zhantao, Vincent, Ben.  Posted by Picasa


My darling Artemis and me... :D Posted by Picasa


My group of juniors! Coz we rock. ;D
James, Norisha, Kristy, Vincent, and yours truly. Posted by Picasa


NUS Archery. I love us, haha. :D Posted by Picasa

No comments: