Sunday, February 05, 2006

Funniest thing happened yesterday.

My sis was taking out all her red packet takings and throwing away the red packets themselves, so I figured that maybe it was about time I did the same and put the money away.

Then I remembered that I still had red packets scattered somewhere in the back of my cupboard; last year, my dad told us not to throw away the red packets for some reason-- luck or something or other. So, I thought I'd take those out and throw them away too; I'd been too lazy before, heh.

Then as I was taking them out, one of them felt like there was still something inside.

Opened it, peered inside and $12 stared back at me.

Wah.

There's still money here...?!?!?!!

Four more packets each turned out $12 each, so now I have an "extra" red packet loot of $60! Mind you, *dollars*. Sing dollars. Not ringgit. Heehee.

No comments: