Friday, February 17, 2006

Things I find on friends' blogs. And which I do because I have too much time on my hands. Which could probably be better spent on other things.

You scored as Journalism. You are an aspiring journalist, and you should major in journalism! Like me, you are passionate about writing and expressing yourself, and you want the world to understand your beliefs through writing.

Journalism

100%

Sociology

92%

English

92%

Linguistics

92%

Theater

92%

Anthropology

92%

Philosophy

83%

Psychology

75%

Art

67%

Dance

67%

Engineering

58%

Mathematics

58%

Biology

42%

Chemistry

17%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

I did want to do journalism. Still do, actually. But it's nice to see that at least the major that I've already chosen comes a close second. :)

You Should Get a PhD in Liberal Arts (like political science, literature, or philosophy)

You're a great thinker and a true philosopher.
You'd make a talented professor or writer.


You Are 50% Boyish and 50% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.

This just confirms my suspicions, really. :P

No comments: