Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I am sick.

Sigh.

Had first paper today. Was okay. My illness is not so bad that it completely obscures all rational thought, but it does make my head feel like it's stuffed with cotton wool.

But that might be a normal feeling.

Just have this general blocked, stuffy kinda feeling around my nose and throat. And yes, I know, I will sleep more, I will drink more water; don't worry, k. :)

But on the bright side, I've finally started exams! (Er. That didn't sound right.) I mean, well, one paper down, three more to go. And I've just cleared the paper that I'm the most worried about. Was pretty okay actually.

Am so glad I decided not to be a Geog major. The amount of reading might kill me, and I could never sit through tutorials like I've had for this module; all we did was discuss readings!

And I can't believe it, but I'm actually looking forward to my SC3101 paper. This is insane. But hey, I've never felt so good about a module either. :)



Please be patient.

I know part of the reason why this whole thing has stagnated here is because of me. But I need you to be patient with me, please? I just don't want to start this all over again and then have to be forced to cut myself free when it doesn't work.

I had to do it the last time. You know this.

Be patient...

I can't make myself promise anything, and I don't want you to either; it's going to be a long time, and I don't want either of us to make promises that we can't keep and make the apologies which will come after and which will still hurt so much.

Patience, patience, patience.

It's a long way home for both of us. And if you'll wait for me, I'll walk with you.

No comments: