Tuesday, November 21, 2006

9.30 am.

The view from my hall room's windows is better than that of my own room at home, in some ways.

At home, the only things that my windows look out on are the windows and backyards of all the neighbouring houses.

In my hall room, my windows are subtly obscured by a tree.

This morning I realised how soothing the view could be.

With the blinds down and half open, swaying in the breeze generated by my ceiling fan, and the leaves and branches of the tree itself swaying in the wind and dappled sunbeams playing upon the green and brown.

I wish every day of my life was like this.

Mornings with the sound of birds and rustling leaves, of trees filled with sunlight, and all the time in the world to sit and stare. And listen to you tell me that you love me. :)

But the books are calling.

No comments: