Thursday, November 09, 2006

Insufficient sleep makes Gerri high. Odd, but true, I assure you.

Prolonged insufficient sleep makes Gerri slightly cranky in the mornings.

Especially when I'm functioning on 2 hours of sleep and have an early morning lecture in which I can't (and have never been able to) make sense of any-f***ing-thing the lecturer is saying.

11 hours of sleep in the last 80 hours.

I so should've picked a different module.


On the bright side though, today was a lovely, cool, clear (read: NON-HAZY) morning.

And one of the first things that I saw on the way to the Dining Hall for breakfast this morning was this very pretty sight:




I never really noticed that the trees near E Block had flowered, but it looks like a lot of the pretty little things fell off in the night. But they still look lovely, painting the ground around the trees with their light touches of pink so early in the morning. :)

And my poor little VGA phone camera really doesn't do it any justice. Sigh.

No comments: