Saturday, November 04, 2006

Essays are finally all over.

All that's left right now is the presentation for SC4215D that I have to make next week, and the MIDI composition for Science of Music.

So I guess now it's time to start doing all that reading that I've been putting off for the second half of the semester to do research for papers.

Gerri has learned that enough stress and not nearly enough sleep only make things worse. Well, okay, I don't think I've learned that only now-- maybe it's more like someone's trying to drive a point home. Like, into my thick skull.

Halloween celebrations on Monday night this week were fun stuff; it wasn't much since it was a school night and everything, but the function hall was divided into half: the back half was a haunted maze and the front half was used to screen the movie "Saw", and lightsticks were strewn all over the floor and hung from the ceiling.

I'd never seen "Saw" before when it was first released in theatres, but after what I saw on Monday night, it's damn sick gross shit. Although when we started watching in the beginning, what struck me first was that the cinematography was amazing. The way everything kind of comes together in the end is also very telling of a well-thought-out storyline.

Doesn't change the fact that it's some seriously gross shit, though. :P

Missed about 15 minutes of it somewhere in the middle, coz that's when the maze was ready for play and two girls and myself went in.

As usual, I'm probably no fun to try and scare. Sorry. :P But the two girls with me, Mai Anh and Giang Thanh, were um.. pretty freaked, I'd say. I thought that the video clip which the Drama folks put together in the beginning was pretty good; it might've been better if the voiceover was slightly louder and not so muffled.


Just occurred to me just now that it's kinda weird; my room seems to be accumulating two people's stuff recently.

No comments: