Friday, November 10, 2006

Today is a good day and Gerri is dosed up to her eyeballs on happiness. ^_^

Got my Social Inequalities mid-term back today; when I went to collect it from my tutor Swu Yi's office, she told me that I'd done very well, but never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd find what I did when I flipped to the second page of my answer script to find my grade.

I got an A+.

FINALLY, after 4 semesters in NUS, an A+!!!

And I've even been asked to make a copy of my "excellent paper" for my tutor.

*cue wide eyes and dropped jaw and tiny squeal of disbelief* XD

After that, my presentation for SC4215D went pretty well too, I think. Prof Schmidt was talking most of the time about other arguments which weren't in the reading, and I didn't get much of a chance to present what I'd stayed up till 5 am this morning to finish, but I still think it went pretty well. :)

If nothing else, I've learned that economists have a very strange, twisted kind of reasoning. :P

So tonight, after a whole week of not sleeping enough, I finally have no pressing deadlines. Although I will make a trip down to the library tomorrow to get all the readings which I don't already have for SC4215D and SN2234. And I should probably start watching some course videos too.... there were some I wanted to watch but never got around to really doing so.

It's right about that time of year where it's the time to embrace muggerdom. :P

No comments: