Saturday, October 22, 2011

Morning events on weekends suck. Nobody wants to wake up early on a weekend.... -_-

But! Seeing this made my day all better! Well, marginally. (Fangirling up ahead, but I bet you've already guessed that by now, haven't you?)


Everyone's in autumn-y, winter-ish colours. It makes me wanna curl up somewhere and sleep. Haha.

And Misako looks so pretty!! I love Nishi's jacket. I want a jacket like that. Looks so cool. Nishi and Misako look so pretty that they even distracted me from my normal main focus for a while. LOL.

Whoever dressed them this time, thank you so much; at least now everyone looks fantastic in this picture, and Shinjiro looks so OMG-damn-HOT. XD
(Somehow, I think that if he were wearing eyeliner, he'd look friggin' gorgeous. But that would probably clash with the soft, natural look that everyone else is sporting. Haha.) 

But putting him in skinny jeans probably makes it terribly obvious how thin he is. Which is scary enough already. Can you eat more please. Nishi as well. I think their BMI is the lowest in the whole band; it's like... what, 17 or lower? 0_0

Hidaka's jacket is interesting. The design on it makes it look like knitwear, but... Okay, I actually can't tell from the photo whether or not it's actually knitwear. Haha. But it looks really interesting.

I like that you can see Hidaka's hand on Shinjiro's shoulder as well. Posed shots are nice and all, but I like it when there's interaction (no matter how small) between the members.

No comments: