Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thanks to a sudden burst of inspiration (and madness - ne, Shuta-muse? :) ), "Zero" has grown by another three pages and is now 33 pages long.

I still have no idea where it's going. My stories do that; they lead *me* around by the nose even when I'm the one writing them.

For anyone who's curious, "Zero" was inspired by the AAA PV for the song of the same name; when I first saw the PV, my brain wondered, "But what were they doing there?" and ran away with the idea. If you watch the PV, you'll understand what I mean.



And this was from the "split-personality" single too; "MUSIC!!" was the main single, but "ZERO" was the B-side. So you had one video that was full of colour and open spaces and "yay!", while the other one was all about lockdown, grey colours and insanity.

No comments: