Thursday, November 10, 2011

I went to poke around at CDJapan today because it sent me an email about some new magazine that has Shinjiro in it.

And I saw that now the Buzz Communication Tour DVD which I ordered finally has a cover image!! So blindingly psychedelically colourful. Lol. So excited, it's gonna be released and shipped next week...!!!

But then I also noticed the tracklisting (which I somehow didn't notice earlier. Stupid girl.).

Why does the tracklisting NOT have any MCs or the Act Corner?!?!! I wanna see Shin-chan playing Tetris and Nishi dressed up as Ruffy from One Piece!! Okay, more of the Shinjiro bit actually, since I don't watch One Piece. But seeing Nishi dressed up as a manga character should be all sorts of fun (as with almost everything that he does).

ARGH. Avex, I hate you.

I shall just cross my fingers and toes and eyes now and pray that there's something hidden in there which is just not listed. Or something. Despite the fact that they've always listed MCs before... argh. HOW CAN IT BE A CONCERT IF THERE ARE NO MCS. How can we have a concert DVD where there's no segment of the members talking all sorts of nonsense about themselves and each other - and anything else at all, really.


But in other news, it's also Urata Naoya's birthday today! Happy birthday-pyon to AAA's lovable leader, lol.

リーダ、お誕生日おめでとう! \(^-^)/

No comments: