Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Good (rainy) morning to you too. Hope everyone had a nice long weekend. :)
And hope that those who celebrated the occasion had a good Hari Raya too. :)

I spent most of yesterday reading... and editing and tweaking subtitles for dramas that I'd downloaded. :p I know we're not supposed to edit people's subtitles, but sometimes I can't stand the English phrasing.... ><

I don't make huge overhauls of the entire subtitle file or anything, I just correct spelling or grammatical errors here and there... and if I can actually tell that something doesn't sound right, then I change that line. I think I prefer softsubs for that reason (Softsubs are when the subtitle files are separate from the video file. They can be edited, but you need a subtitle editor to do so.). But I suppose hardsubs (when the subtitles are encoded into the video file) are less troublesome.

And for once in a long while, it was sunny! Was actually kind of hot; I wouldn't have minded cloudy rainy weather for a nice public holiday. :p

I think it's been a long time since I last posted Twitter stuff. Somewhere in the middle of the day yesterday, I was amused by this:

momo09301126 (a Japanese fan):
Shin-chan in "Daiji na Koto" is so cool that it makes me cry. Haha.
("Daiji na Koto" was AAA's 27th single. She's probably referring to the PV for the single.)
Shinjiro:
Haha! Thank you.
Naoya:
He's always so cool that I get nosebleeds.
Shinjiro:
Haha!! Don't lie~!
Naoya:
 Our prince's aura is so dazzling that you have to wear sunglasses when you talk to him.
(So is that supposed to be Naoya's excuse for wearing sunglasses all the time...?)

Naoya-Shinjiro interaction on Twitter never fails to amuse me. And there was this too, from back in August, which I didn't post (but which I saved because it was so cute XD):

Shinjiro:
(Is it) Tomorrow? Today? I have to be awake in about three hours, but I haven't even slept yet! Haha, oh well.
(This was posted at about 2am, Japan time.)
Shinjiro (a few hours later):
I only slept for about 2 hours, but I'm not sleepy at all! Haha, I'm so energetic, me. XD
Naoya:
And now you're just totally knocked out in the car.
Suzuki Ami:
Aww, he's so cuuute.
Naoya:
That's our prince for you.
Shinjiro:
Don't tell everyone!!!

No comments: