Sunday, August 03, 2003

It's been ages since I last wrote.... the only interesting thing that's happened this week was band investiture on Friday night. :)

It was so sad that I was stepping down, but it was strange that I was so happy that night.... It's the happiest I've ever been since....since my birthday, actually! :D

Everyone was just really happy; I guess it kinda rubbed off on everyone. :D

Took a trainees photo again; when I put the picture beside the one that we took last year, I know I was right; the boys have changed more than the girls. :)

There's something about band that just makes me believe without a single doubt that it's the best ECA in the whole school; I especially believe that there's no other ECA in the whole school that's as closely bonded as ours.

Oh yeah, Erlinda told me that my attendance was 97%. :D Along with three other people: Wei Jian, Wei Seng and Kai Lin. She told me that the four of us had 97% attendance while we were out at the bus stop. :)

And Channel 5 showed D2 yesterday evening!

D2 is excellent.... It's the best of all the three Mighty Ducks movies! I've loved those films ever since I was...what, 12?

Yeah, I think that's it....that was the first time that I saw thre first film; turned on the TV and D1 was on, I started watching halfway, but it was just really cool; couldn't turn it off. :D

When it ended, I wondered if there was a second one, and guess what? A year later, Channel 5 showed D2 and I watched it for the first time. :D

No use trying to play ice hockey here; Singapore only has one hockey team, and they don't take girls.

Sexist. And in this day and age too, for goodness' sake.....

Oh well. Nothing else to write (type).

Well, maybe I do wish that the Anaheim Mighty Ducks were actually as good as the team that they were named after. :P

Ta. :)

No comments: