Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Lalala.... nothing interesting happened today.

The only interesting thing that happened yesterday (well, okay, it wasn't really interesting; just of note, that's all. Haha.) was that I found out that Wei Jian cut his hair!!

Haha....he looks so different!

He's gone from floppy hair to spiky (well, sort of)..... This proves my theory that eventually, most boys will choose spiky haircuts. :D Or just shorter haircuts. :P

But seriously, it was slightly weird; I've seen him with his floppy hair for about one and a half years, and now with shorter hair....it's just strange! :P

Bored....

John had detention yesterday for not wearing tie....is that worthy of note? *Thinks* Well, it is a little harsh for just not wearing your tie... :S

But I guess if there aren't strict rules, no one's gonna pay any mind to discipline, yeah? :P

Bored..... have PE later. Not sure what we're gonna do for the lesson, and I'm not really sure I care all that much.

Oh well.

I don't have much homework or tests yet this week, so I'm gonna go home and start doing extra questions. Gotta start doing them today or I'll never get started! I've already been procrastinating over it for the past two weeks.... :S

Ah, well. Let's celebrate our shallow teenage values, shall we? :P

No comments: